Thursday, March 13, 2008

Self Introduction Ver. 1

My name is Ristan, which I gave it to myself in my senior high school. Not long ago, I just escaped from the JCEE, getting into CGU, and now enjoying my freshman year. My extracurricular activity stands for my habits. I joined in tabletennis, tennis, and the choir. There is a singing contest lately, so we are having an intensive training. It almost takes all my leisure time away! However, it was just three weeks sinve I joined it. I should take more time practicing for fear of being everyone's barrier. Even I think so, the intensive training days really wore me out. Lots of setbacks and a sense of powerless really drive my crazy. But I will try my best. I am willing to give my voice if I can help the choir win the champion!

1 comment:

Joseph said...

chh751113GOOD GOOD
UR ENGLISH IS REALLY GOOD
OF COURSE I AM TOO