Thursday, May 15, 2008

Feelings

Recently, I started to learn to take responsibily from the Best Melody. To me, it symbolizes boundless work to do and experience to learn. This weekend our seniors will give us a series of training course, it sounds fun. However, except having fun, I expect myself to learn something from the course. No matter the time dealing skills, communication skills or singing skills, I really expect to see my improvement. Learning those experience might be invaluable treasure in my life. Especially, my job is more focusing on the dealing interpersonal relations and singing skills. The former is what I really need to learn. And the latter is the most important part, also my biggest motivation to join in the club! After all, no matter how hard the life will be, I will try my best to hold on and head forward!

No comments: