Thursday, May 15, 2008

Free writing

Today we have a coffee meeting with our home room teacher. We are going to share some touching stories with her and our classmates. Although my story is not a moving story, I still look forward to this meeting. I didn’t prepare the moving story well, so I am afraid of being asked by the teacher. It is a coincidence that I have to go to two coffee meeting. I think it may take much time. I hope that the coming coffee meetings would be meaningful. I hate wasting my time doing what I do not want to do. I like doing what I am really interested in and what is good for me. In fact I really hate mother Chou, since she always blame something meaningless on us. Yesterday, after my plant report has presented, she scold me that I was not diligent for preparation. I feel a little upset, but I thought it means that I have many space to get progress. In the coffee meeting, I will try to make a good job, not wasting any people’s time. I hope everybody have the same opinion with me.

No comments: