Monday, May 26, 2008

Mature

I regard my self definetly not a mature man. Especially in recent days. I have always been easily controlled by my emotion. I have been tired recently, and I realize something gradually I realize that when others and I are tired, I had better shut up. Because at these moments, even a joke will become a knife to hurt people. I realize that I have to learn to controll my emotion, don't put my emotion onto others, and even hide myself. All of this are things I can't deal with. I realize I need the most basic respect. If people don't show their respect to me, I will lose my mind. Moreover, recently I have less and less time to get along with my roomate, I feel very sorry that I can't spend my time with them. It seems like I am gradually out of their circle of life. All of this are because of my lack of mature. All I can do is try my best to learn to become better. And that is what I really want to do.

No comments: